ENViSEC: Artificial Intelligence- enabled Cybersecurity for Future Smart Environments
- Prosjektperiode: 2021 - 2022
- Kategori: Faglig utviklingsarbeid
The overall vision of ENViSEC project is to enhance Smart Environments cybersecurity by introducing intelligent multi-agent data handling, cyber threats sharing, situational awareness and data streams aggregation from Edge devices. Our ambition is to offer a resilient response to cyber-attacks as well as to ensure human-oriented warning and early detection of adversarial actions. Our new method enables multi-level data collection and off-chip Machine Learning model training to reduce the overhead and latency of the Internet of Things (IoT) components. It will contribute towards hardening cybersecurity in a cross-sector context and building an efficient infrastructure in a resource-constrained environment.
- Shalaginov, Andrii (2021). Digital Evidences Analysis of embedded devices and IoT Forensics .
- Shalaginov, Andrii & Grønli, Tor-Morten (2021). ENViSEC: Artificial Intelligence- enabled Cybersecurity for Future Smart Environments.
- Shalaginov, Andrii & Grønli, Tor-Morten (2021). Workshop on Building Next Generation Internet: Artificial Intelligence-enabled Cybersecurity for IoT in Future Smart Environments.