Behavior & Technology Lab
In this research lab we use behavioral science, technology and design to demonstrate differences in society. The aim is to better understand, predict and change users' behavior in a positive way. Our research is based on behavioral science, behavioral economics and digital design.
- Duration: 2022 til 2025
- Participants: Asle Fagerstrøm (leader), Niklas Eriksson, Hanne Sørum, Moutaz Haddara, Nikola Ljusic, Jannicke Johansen, Jefferson Molleri, Sanchit Pawar, Lester Allan Lasrado
- External website: http://www.btlab.no/
For more information about each participant's background and research, click on the participant's name above, and you will be taken to the person's staff page.
- Contact: email@example.com
Our research areas are digital Marketing, digitization in various parts of business and public sector, human-computer interaction, and behavioral economics.
The Behavior & Technology Lab is a collaboration between researchers at Kristiania University College and other international researchers. We have an active research relationship with the following research groups and projects.
- Center for Research in Marketing and Consumer Psychology (CRMC) at Reykjavik University (IS)
- Consumer Behavior Analysis Research Group (CBAR) at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University (UK)
- Digital Shoppers – The Future of Retail at Arcada University of Applied Sciences (FI).
Read more about the Behavior & Technology Lab