Laws, regulations and policies
→ Links to statutory and contractual provisions and policies.
Semester registration in StudentWeb is a routine that all students at Kristiania University College must complete each semester. The deadline for semester registration / approval of individual education plan is:
- For the autumn semester: 15. September
- For the spring semester: 15. February
Withdrawal from study
- For all new students at Kristiania University College, the deadline to withdraw is 1 September. If you send your notice of withdrawal after 1. September, you must pay the current semester fee in full.
- If you are already a student and you wish to withdraw from your programme, you must give notice by 15. January (for the spring semester) or 1. September (for the autumn semester). If you do not give notice by these deadlines, you must pay for the coming semester in full.
- If your studies are interrupted, you must report this to the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund yourself.
- Otherwise, we refer to the contract provisions you accepted when you signed a contract with the Kristiania University College.
All withdrawals are made according to the contract. You must send notice of your withdrawal to email@example.com
Application for special examination arrangements
- By 15. September for the autumn exams
- By 15. February for spring exams
- In case of acute need, the application must be sent immediately after the need for special arrangement arises and documentation is available.
Registration to and withdrawal from re-scheduled and re-sit exams
- By 1. February (for autumn courses)
- By 10. July (for spring courses)
- By 1. October for master's theses
Form for submission of notification of absence due to illness
- The deadline for submitting notification of absence due to illness is within 5 days of the examination or submission date. You must provide a medical certificate or other documentation.
- If you become ill during the time between when your home exam is distributed and the submission deadline, you must submit a medical certificate and “Form for extended deadline for submission of home exam” before the deadline. The medical certificate must contain information about the number of days you have been ill.
Request for explanation of grade
Within 1 week after publication of your grade.
Request for reassessment of examination grade
Within 3 weeks of the publication of grades or three weeks after receiving the explanation of your grade.
Exemption from subjects
The deadline for applying for exemption from subjects is:
- For the autumn semester: 15. August – 15. September
- For the spring semester: 1. January – 15. February
You must apply for exemption via Studentweb.
If you have questions related to examination, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. use your Kristiania email, write your full name, student number and subject codes.