Information Systems – FinTech Business Innovation
With this degree, you
- have thorough knowledge of theories, methods and applications in the Fintech research field and industry
- can apply acquired Fintech knowledge ethically to develop innovative solutions to the public and private sectors
- can analyze and deal critically with relevant Fintech theories and applications to develop arguments in implementing Fintech solutions to real-world cases
- can employ advanced analytical skills independently in applying scientific methods and techniques to Fintech research
- can plan and carry out an independent limited Fintech research or development projects in accordance with applicable norms for research ethics
- can apply acquired knowledge and skills to introduce innovative Fintech research and strategies in optimizing the use of IS for more sustainable business and society
- can contribute to state-of-the-art Fintech projects/research and communicate results in the highest academic, professional, and ethical manner
120 total ECTS credits
60 ECTS credits
- MS404Master Thesis
- VALUTV99930MElective or Exchange 30 ECTS
Du kan lese mer om dine valgmuligheter i dette semesteret
Meet the faculty
How we workOur research emphasizes economics, innovation, digitization and IT. In addition, there are several exciting research projects in applied informatics, information systems and human-computer interaction. Our lecturers have extensive experience both within industry and academia. Relevant working life experience is brought into the teaching through lecturing and guest lecturing. This will make you used to working life challenges and will ease the transition between study life and work life.
Campus LifeKristiania is a place for everyone, whilst being a place where you will study along with others who share your passions. An education from Kristiania is practice-oriented, which makes our students sought-after in the labour market, even before they have finished their education. The students' own line associations make for opportunities to meet and bond on the basis of shared interests, while the incubators like Loftet and Bryggeriet creates a bustling and inspiring environment for the students' own companies.
Would you like to shape the future of finance? We're looking for enthusiasts who love finance and tech. Join us for a hands-on experience, teamwork, and the skills to thrive in the dynamic world of Fintech.
This is the application process
Important deadlinesThe application deadline is 15. April 2023. The documentation deadline for diplomas and certificates is 1. July 2023. Note that 15. April 2023 falls on a Saturday.Read more
Processing timeFor study programs with rolling admissions, you will receive a conditional offer within 1–3 days of submitting the application, if there are available slots for the study program you applied for.Read more
Semester registrationYou must register and confirm your individual education plan before you are reported as an active student to the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund, and to gain access to your subjects in Canvas, the learning platform.Read more
SiO (Oslo) and Sammen (Bergen)SiO and Sammen offers housing, health services, kindergardens, fitness centers and much more to its members.Read more
Services and adaptationsAs a student, you can get guidance, everyday adaptation and follow-up on study-related questions and challenges. We have a duty of confidentiality.Read more
Mitt KristianiaThis is where you get an overview of your schedule, syllabus, services and other tools you need as a student.Mitt Kristiania
Student ID cardAs a new student, you can have a student card made on all our campuses except the Brenneriveien Campus. Your student card serves as an access card at the college’s campuses, ID for exams, payment card for printers and library card.Read more
Our student ambassadors are happy to answer you – either by phone, chat, video or email.