To log in to the printers at the college, scan your student card with the card scanner on the copiers.
The first time you do this you will be asked to log in. Enter your Feide username and password on the touchscreen.
If on occasion you do not have your card with you, you can still log in to the copiers by pressing the “AD login” button and entering your username and password manually.
Scanning to e-mail
To scan documents to e-mail, do the following:
- Log in to the copier.
- Press the “Scan” button on the screen.
- Choose between “Scan to e-mail (advanced)” and “Scan to my e-mail”.
- In Scan to e-mail (advanced), you can select the file format (PDF, Word, Excel) you want to scan to and the e-mail addresses you want the scanned files sent to.
- Scan to my e-mail automatically sends a PDF copy to the e-mail address you registered with at the school.
- Put the document you want to scan either in the feeder on top of the copier with the text facing up, or on the document glass under the lid with the text facing down.
- Select the settings you want and press the large green button to scan.
- If you scan your document from the feeder on top of the copier, it automatically runs through all the pages.
- If you manually scan on the document glass, you must place the next sheet on the glass and press the green button for each page to be included in the same document.
- Once you have scanned all the pages, press the “Next” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- In advanced mode, you must now enter the e-mail address(es) where you want the scanned document to be sent.
- In simple mode, the e-mail is sent directly to your e-mail address.
- Check your e-mail account for the e-mail with the document. NB: Remember to check your spam folder!