Canvas is Kristiania University College’s learning platform where you will find assignments, lectures, information from the school and much more.
How to log in to Canvas:
- Go to Canvas for Kristiania University College
- Log in with Feide. If you are already logged in to Feide it should let you straight in.
- Choose Kristiania University College as your affiliation.
- Log in with your Feide username from Kristiania University College (not Westerdals). Forgotten your password?
It says I don’t have an account:
- Have you approved your curriculum in StudentWeb? If not, you must do this first.
- If your programme is in this list of programmes with two Feide accounts, then you may have tried logging in with your Feide account for Westerdals. If so, do the following:
- Click here to log out of Feide.
- Click “Yes, log out of all services.”
- Close your browser completely and restart it.
- Return to the list and try again, but use your password for Feide for Kristiania University College.
- Can’t remember your password? Check the text message you received when you started at the college or use forgot password.
It doesn’t recognise my username or password:
- Check that you have chosen Kristiania University College as your affiliation.
- Check to see whether you can log in to our user administration page with your Feide username.
- If you can log in there, try logging in to Canvas again. If you still can’t get in, contact the Service Centre.
- If you can’t log in to the user administration page, use the “forgot password” function there to create a new password.
- If you don’t receive a one-time text message from the “forgot password” function, or you receive an error message, contact the Service Centre.