- Any literature that we do not have in our own collection can be requested from other libraries. These loans are not renewed automatically. You can renew these loans by signing in to Oria or by contacting the library.
- Books that are on loan can be requested. You will get an sms and/or e-mail when it is available. Books that are not on loan cannot be requested for pickup. If the book is available you need to collect the book from the shelf by yourself.
- One day borrowing (dagslån) cannot be requested.
For ordering you must sign in to Oria (through Feide).
After you sign in, you can "Request" the item.
"My Account" gets a summary of your requests.
Overview of periods of borrowing can be found in the Library's regulations.
‣ All of the library's own material that is not one day borrowing is automatically renewed every 14 days for up to 180 days, unless there is a waiting list.
‣ One day borrowing (dagslån) and items borrowed with a waiting list cannot be renewed.
‣ Books ordered from other libraries are not renewed automatically and it is the student's own responsibility to observe the deadlines for borrowing. For ordering you must log in to Oria (same username and password as Canvas). Go to "My Account", select "Loans". You can choose "Renew all" or renew a single item. Please check that the date is updated, contact the library if you have any questions.