WISEflow og FLOWlock
WISEflow is the college’s digital exam platform. On this page, you will find instructions on how to log in to WISEflow and links for downloading and installing FLOWlock, which is used for exams.
You can find more information about college exams here.
How to log in to WISEflow
- Go to WISEflow for Kristiania University College.
- Click on “Log in with FEIDE”.
- Choose “Kristiania University College” as your affiliation.
- Log in with your Feide user account.
Forgotten your password?
It doesn’t recognise my username or password
- Check that you have chosen Kristiania University College as your affiliation.
- Check if you can log in to our user administration page with your Feide username and password.
- If you can log in there, try logging in to Studentweb. If you still can’t log in, contact the Service Centre.
- If you can’t log in to the user administration page, use the forgot password service there to create a new password.
- If you don’t receive a one-time text message from the forgot password service or you receive an error message, contact the Service Centre.
FLOWlock for exams
System requirements for FLOWlock:
FLOWlock only works with Windows and Mac. Linux and Chromebooks are not supported.
Recommended web browser:
WISEflow recommends the two latest versions of Chrome or Firefox, but Safari, Edge and Opera can also be used.
Further information on web browsers