Rules for booking
- You can book one room per day, maximum 3 hours.
- You must be in the room within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation.
- If the room is empty 10 minutes after the reservation has started, others can use the room.
- You can book rooms up to a week in advance.
- You must use your FEIDE login to book a group room.
- “Overview of group rooms city” shows free capacity.
- Book the room you want under “Reserve group room city”.
- You can delete a reservation under “My reservations”.
- You can find your individual timetable under “My timetable”.
If you have any problems or questions about booking a group room, please contact email@example.com.