How do I write an academic paper?
General information about writing assignments, formal requirements and the like can be found here.
Searching, sources and referencing
Tips and support from Søk&Skriv:
- How do I perform a good search?
- Source assessment - what is a reliable source?
- How to cite?
- What should a thesis contain?
Useful pages from other colleges and universities
Languages, grammar and dictionaries
- The Clarify dictionary service
With Clarify you have access to dictionaries for a number of foreign languages, as well as several special dictionaries for various subjects. You log in with FEIDE ID (email@example.com + password). You can also download an app, so you always have language tools easily accessible. Click on the gear-wheel and then on "Library" to see all the available dictionaries.
- Books about academic writing can be found on shelf number 808.066.