- Kristiania University College
- Master's degree
- Information Systems - Digital Marketing (part-time)
Information Systems – Digital Marketing (part-time)
Admission requirementsRead more at the bottom of the page.
Price37 800 kr per semester. The study programme qualifies for grants and loans from the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (Lånekassen).
The part-time version of this degree will provide you with:
- specialized insight of the role of digital marketing alongside existing marketing concepts and theories and consider how these functions within the wider organizational strategy
- thorough knowledge of the digital customer, how to plan digital marketing activities, how to create a proper customer database, and use of data driven decision making
- can apply knowledge about various digital media channels and platforms to new areas in the industry, public- and nonprofit sector
120 total ECTS credits
30 ECTS credits
- MA141Ethics, sustainability and society <p>The main aim of this course is to provide students with the fundamental knowledge of ethics and sustainability necessary for responsible innovation and the development of new information technologies (IT) in the modern society. The central topics include the role of ethics in responsible innovation and IT development; information privacy concerns, social, economic, and environmental impacts of innovations and new ITs; and how IT development and innovation can contribute to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals. In covering ethical and sustainability issues, the course addresses the perspectives of various stakeholders at the individual level (IT developers, innovators, consumers, investors), the organizational level (commercial, public, and non-governmental organizations), and the societal level (local and regional communities, nations, international society). Group work on possible solutions to real-life ethical and sustainability challenges constitutes an essential part of the course.</p>
- MD112Digital Consumer Behavior and Consumer Neuroscience
- MD221Business Intelligence and Dashboards <p>Business Intelligence (BI) is highly important for making good decisions in organisations. Students will gain advanced knowledge of the art and process of decision-making, as well as the BI process and the end- user tools such as reports, visualizations and dashboards. They will acquire specialised problem-solving skills and hands-on experience with a leading BI tool. They shall take responsibility to conduct a complete BI process and evaluate its business value.</p>
- PDE5100Proposal Development
- MS404Master Thesis
Meet the faculty
How we workOur research emphasizes economics, innovation, digitization and IT. In addition, there are several exciting research projects in applied informatics, information systems and human-computer interaction. Our lecturers have extensive experience both within industry and academia. Relevant working life experience is brought into the teaching through lecturing and guest lecturing. This will make you used to working life challenges and will ease the transition between study life and work life.
Your everyday studyKristiania is a place for everyone, whilst being a place where you will study along with others who share your passions. An education from Kristiania is practice-oriented, which makes our students sought-after in the labour market, even before they have finished their education. The students' own line associations make for opportunities to meet and bond on the basis of shared interests, while the incubators like Loftet and Bryggeriet creates a bustling and inspiring environment for the students' own companies.
This is the application process
Important deadlinesThe application deadline is 15. April 2023. The documentation deadline for diplomas and certificates is 1. July 2023. Note that 15. April 2023 falls on a Saturday.Read more
Processing timeFor study programs with rolling admissions, you will receive a conditional offer within 1–3 days of submitting the application, if there are available slots for the study program you applied for.Read more
How to applyMin Side for søkere is where you accept the offer and upload necessary documentation for your qualifications.Read more
Semester registrationYou must register and confirm your individual education plan before you are reported as an active student to the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund, and to gain access to your subjects in Canvas, the learning platform.Read more
SiO (Oslo) and Sammen (Bergen)SiO and Sammen offers housing, health services, kindergardens, fitness centers and much more to its members.Read more
Loans and grantsAll our study programs are publicly approved and give the right to apply for loans and grants from the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (Lånekassen).Read more
Services and adaptationsAs a student, you can get guidance, everyday adaptation and follow-up on study-related questions and challenges. We have a duty of confidentiality.Read more
Mitt KristianiaThis is where you get an overview of your schedule, syllabus, services and other tools you need as a student.Mitt Kristiania
Student ID cardAs a new student, you can have a student card made on all our campuses except the Brenneriveien Campus. Your student card serves as an access card at the college’s campuses, ID for exams, payment card for printers and library card.Read more
Do you have questions?
Our student ambassadors are happy to answer your questions - by chat, phone, email or video.