- Kristiania University College
- Research support
- Internasjonalisering og mobilitet
- PhD candidates and mobility
PhD candidates and mobility
All PhD candidates are encouraged to stay abroad at a partner institution during the research fellowship period.
Research stays abroad with international partners can contribute to competence development, networking and the development of new project ideas. International experience can give an advantage in the competition for scientific positions and externally funded project funding. Prerequisites for research stays abroad:
- Invitation from cooperative institution.
- The PhD candidate must have a workplace in an academic environment at the institution.
Travel grants for PhD candidates with funding from the Research Council of Norway:
- PhD candidates who are employed on projects funded by the Research Council of Norway can apply for a research stay abroad here.
- Support is only given for stays abroad that last for three to 12 months.
For shorter trips in connection with participation in conferences, etc., the Research Fellows must use their own operating funds.